Machine Embroidery Design Pin ap Cat Animal Embroidery Pattern Embroidery Appliqué
Design Size: 179 X 239,5 mm (7 X 9,5 inches)
Number of colors : 14
Number of shifts thread : 14
Number of stitches : 37623
Formats : pes, hus, dst, jef, vp3, exp
To get a good result, you must use a tight stabilizer and fix the fabric in the embroidery frame well.
- Embroider the first 10 colors – embroidery of a cat
- Embroider 11 color, it will determine the location of the tissue for the application
- Put the fabric for applique. And embroider 12 color – zigzag. After that, , cut off the fabric around the zigzag, very close to the zigzag.
- Next, embroider 13 colors, it will process a edge applique
- And the last color is the glasses
Update your favorite textiles DIY style, with beautifully designed decorative embroidery! Embroidery is a fun way to add a touch of your personal style to clothing, accessories, and home décor pieces like throw pillows, blankets, tablecloths, and curtains. Give new life to well-loved wardrobe staples that might be showing signs of wear: just embroider elegant designs over any rip or tear to make them look even better than new!
I create a variety of styles and finishes including, FSL, Richelieu, photo stitch, and more! I am always happy to create a custom pattern just for you, for both personal and commercial use. Commercial use patterns will always remain unique to your brand!
Before you click send on that order, make sure that you selected the right dimensions for your sewing machine and project size!
You can use this design for embroidery items for personal use or sale , but do not have the right to resell or redistribute the design
We do not recommend resizing and editing of design.